What a good destiny review
like when beyonce said “i woke up this way: flawless” she’s saying that flawless is not dependent on how she looks at a given moment; by dent of being alive, just by being authentic to herself, she’s flawless.
not “i woke up with this hair laid and makeup did and decked out clothes”. which is how everyone else apparently interpreted it.
I’ve seen a few people doing these and with all the Pokemon cards I’ve got laying around I just had to try it…plus I wanted an excuse to bust out the acrylics. I think I’m addicted.
If anyone wants to buy them they’re up for grabs on my brand new Etsy shop!
From Sophie de Oliveira Brata’s Alternative Limb Project
Oh my gosh so beautiful.
1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/